Are you ready to join us?
- Volunteer in our center
- Read to children
- Assist with various projects
"I have been given so much helpful information to take care of my son and activities to stimulate him and help him learn!"
- Project Eagle Home-Based Program Parent
- Collect books for our Birthday Book Club
- Sponsor an event or Early Education Symposium
- Read and share our newsletter
- Like us on Facebook and Twitter
- Connect us with others you know
- Invite someone to attend our next Project Eagle Learning Tour
All Project Eagle Learning Tours have moved to a virtual format until further notice. If you are interested in a virtual Learning Tour, please contact Jennifer Adhima at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook to be notified of upcoming tour dates.
Interested in employment opportunities?
All open positions at Project Eagle are posted on the University of Kansas Medical Center's website. Click here to search for available positions.
Interested in enrolling in one of our programs?
444 Minnesota Avenue
Kansas City, Kansas 66101